PestXpert Pro-Spray Crawling
PestXpert Pro-Spray Crawling All Insect Contact and Residual Barrier Spray is your go to aerosol for crawling insects and long lasting surface control. Pro-Spray Crawling has been developed with a unique Pro-Trigger (with safety catch), for easier, safer use. With its extendable nozzle to get into cracks and crevices and 360 degree valve so you can spray with the can upside down, this is truly a Professional aerosol.
PESTXPERT TIP: SPRAYING IN AND AROUND CUPBOARDS EACH SPRING WILL HELP STOP PESTS GETTING IN WITHOUT YOU NOTICING, PROTECTING YOUR FOOD AND CLOTHES.
- The powerful spray delivers fast knockdown on a wide range of insects
- The special formulation is designed to coat crawling insects rapidly, delivering fast knockdown
- The dual active formulation delivers fast knockdown on direct spray and lasting, residual control when sprayed on surfaces.
- The low odour formulation is designed to be gentle on the nose.
- Extendable nozzle to get into cracks and crevices where insects hide
- Can even spray upside down to get under cupboards
- Pro-Trigger makes spraying safe and easy
- Less chance of accidental skin contact
- No more finger discomfort
- Safety catch to prevent accidental spraying
- Large 500g size for DIY use
HOW TO USE PRO-SPRAY CRAWLING AEROSOL
DIRECT SPRAY: Hold upright and spray from a distance of 15-20cm
SURFACE TREATMENT: Spray insect hiding spots and entry point, inside and out
The PestXpert range has been specifically designed for use around homes, where there will be children and pets present. When used in accordance with the label, the products can be applied safely with minimal impact on the environment (see point 4 below). In fact, the professional quality packaging allows the products to be applied more safely that standard consumer products, as they can be applied more accurately with less chance of accidental contact with the insecticide.
Nevertheless, safety should always be the number one priority and so before carrying out any pesticide treatment follow the following key steps
- Read the label. Make sure you understand application instructions and safety information.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing. If you are intending to do a lot of spraying, its a good idea to wear goggles and mask, especially if spraying above head height. Wash hands, arms and face after use.
- Prepare the treatment area. Make sure all foods, food surfaces, cutlery, crockery and glasses are covered. The area to be treated should be clear of obstacles.
- Fish and bee alert. Although PestXpert products are designed to have minimal impact on the environment, they will kill bees (as they are insects) and fish are also very sensitive to the insecticides used in PestXpert (and most other consumer products). To minimise bee deaths, avoid spraying flowers. To protect fish, cover fish tanks and ponds and avoid spraying or disposing of product into waterways.
- Keep pets and children clear during application and until the treatment is dried
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Also available from Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Ltd.